Can you believe it? The 6th Annual WCSB Halloween Masquerade Ball is just under three weeks away. November 1st at 9pm will mark the event Cleveland has been
waiting DYING for. Gaze upon the artwork of WCSB’s own Stephe DK. As he does every year, he slaves over a drafting board (aka a kitchen table) with crude materials he digs up on the beaches of Lake Erie (aka color pencils) to unmask a one-of-a-kind poster no one has ever seen before (that’s actually true).
Here is all the info you are going to need to guide you through this years Halloween Masquerade Ball.
Feast your eyes…
This is what we are dealing with this year – the bands are:
- The Gizmos (Bloomington, Indiana punk godfathers)
- X__X (Cleveland’s own punk legends!!!)
- All Dinosaurs (Hard-rockin’ partiers from Cleveland)
- Counter Intuits (Columbus/Cleveland noise/punk super/group)
Who are the WCSB DJs spinning this year?
- John C. from the Friday Night Rock Rotation, 2nd Friday of every month 7-9pm
- Himiko Go-Go from Pleasure Leftists, Thursdays 9-11am
- Mark from The Usual Decaying City, Sundays 4-7am
- Max Payola from PAYDAY, Fridays 5-7pm
The beverage selection, you ask…
- WCSB Frequency Modulated Schwartzbier
- A *NEW* WCSB Ambtober Ale (Part Oktoberfest/part Amber…all awesome)
- Plus Dale’s Pale Ale, Blue Moon, GLBC’s Dortmunder and of course…Pabst.
- There will be some non-alcoholic options, as well
The other good stuff? We are featuring food from:
Plus WCSB is featuring bike parking from
IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH…
- There will be a costume contest where the winner wins super cool stuff
- The WCSB photo booth
WE WILL SEE ALL OF YOU ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 1ST AT 9PM. GO RADIO!!